Though the magnificent sea turtle spends most of its life in the ocean, you can still enjoy the sight of it in your home with charming decor. First, learn a few facts about the sea turtle from National Geographic and SeaWorld!
- The largest sea turtle is the leatherback, which can weigh 2,000 lbs.
- Sea turtles can’t pull their head and limbs inside their shells.
- Leatherback turtles were around when T. rex was alive.
- Green sea turtles can stay under water for as long as five hours.
- Most sea turtles are identified by the number and pattern of plates on their top shell.
The Swimming Sea Turtles Rug will make waves in your indoor or outdoor space with its UV-stabilized design.
Embellished with glass bubbles and wooden sea turtles, the Turtle Wave Wall Art by Joanna Ferrara can be displayed indoors or outdoors in a covered area.
The Turtle Bay Sculpture features a marine creature in the middle of a downward dive; its shell is adorned with ivory and brown capiz shell accents.
Dangle coastal beauty from your wall with the Seaside Ocean Plaque Set. Each wall accent features a textured sandy background and a string hanger.