Do you find that your entryway area needs an organizer for all members of the family—including the one with four legs? The His Hers and Pup Wall Hook Rack is the delightful answer!
Use the “His” and “Hers” hooks for jackets and scarves, and put the dimensional “tail” to good use by hanging your pet’s dog leash. You’ll always be ready for a quick walk around the block or a leisurely stroll. This hook rack also makes a unique gift for a couple with a furry friend of their own.
Finished in white, the distressed wood wall plaque has cast iron hooks and measures 11”Wx2.5”Dx6.5”H. The back has two keyholes for hanging.
Click here to view and order the His Hers and Pup Dog Leash Wall Hook Rack from Touch of Class®.
If you have a plan in place in case of a fire, give yourself a pat on the back—but make sure that plan includes your pet too! Today is National Pet Fire Safety Day, and it’s great time to make sure you’re doing everything you can to protect your pet.
Here are a few tips from the American Red Cross and American Kennel Club.
- Include your pet in your family plan.
- When you practice your escape plan, include your pet.
- Prepare a disaster supply kit for your pet.
- Never leave pets unattended around open flames.
- Use flameless candles instead of ones lit with real flames.
- Remove stove knobs or protect them with covers before you leave.
- Use pet notification clings noting the number of pets in the house.