1. A cat’s ____ is usually not directed at another cat, but a human.
2. Nearly ____ million cats are kept as household pets in North America.
3. Most kittens are born with ____ eyes, which change color as they age.
4. Ailurophilia refers to ____.
A. A fear of cats
B. A love of cats
C. A hatred of cats
D. Knowledge of cats
5. The first cartoon cat was ____ in 1919.
6. The oldest cat lived to be ____ years old.
7. The first cat in space was sent by ____.
B. The Soviet Union
C. The United States
8. The first significant cat show was organized in 1871 in ____.
D. New York City
9. All but which of the following can be harmful or toxic to cats?
B. Cooked chicken
10. Cats sweat through their ____.
Answers: 1) B. 2) C. 3) D. 4) B. 5) C. 6) D. 7) A. 8) C. 9) B. 10) C.